+86 13607246999 | firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.comDownload CV
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), Beijing, China09/2017-06/2021
- Bachelor of Management in Information Management and Information System
- GPA: 90.50/100.00Ranked: Top 4/35 in class & Top 1 /33(Professional) in Junior Year
- Dean’s Academic Scholarship (10/2020); First-class Scholarship (03/2020); Second-class Scholarship (03/2018,09/2018,03/2019)
Using Machine Learning to Examine Street Green Space and Their Associations with Socioeconomic and Environmental Factors in Los Angeles County.
Yi Sun, Xingzhi Wang Jiayin Zhu (co-second author), Yuhang Jia, Liangjian Chen, Xiaohui Xie, Jun Wu.
Environmental Health Perspective (Under Review)
Comprehensive Evaluation of the College Students’ Back-to-school Safety Degree Under the Background of the COVID-19 Epidemic.
Xiong Dehui, Zhu Jiayin (co-first author), Li Jiami, Cui Lixin.
IEEE Access (Under Review)
Peer Influence in Q&A platforms- Empirical Evidence from Zhihu.
Lin Jia, with Siyuan Li, Sijia Zhang, Jiayin Zhu, Jiami Li.
Informs 2020 (Conference Poster, Accepted)
Research on Evaluation Indicator System of Customer-perceived Service Quality on WeChat Social Network. [paper]
Jiawei Liu, Yinghui Gao, Lixin Cui, Jiayin Zhu, Yixuan Wu.
Journal of Information and Management, 2019(Z2)
Research Student, UCInspire Program, Dept. Of Computer Science, UC,IrvineProf. XIE Xiaohui
Using Machine Learning to Examine Street Green Space and Their Associations with Socioeconomic and Environmental Factors in Los Angeles County06-09/2020
- Developed a novel machine learning model for the classification of three types of green spaces based on street view images of high reliability and efficiency, to examine the green space that might help understand the association of green space and peoples’ mental health
- Developed high-resolution networks (HRNets) + Object-Contextual Representations (OCR) model for three types of green spaces classification, i.e. tree, low-lying vegetation, and grass
- Used the focal loss to improve its performance, inferred on 3 million real street view images, achieved a high accuracy with 92.5% mean IoU (Intersection over Union) with 10-fold cross validation
- Generated GIS map to show the spatial patterning of street green space across census tracts
- Applied Pearson’s correlation to examine the correlations of vegetation types of street green space
- Finished a paper as the co-second author and submitted to Environmental Health Perspective
Researcher, Prof. Li’s Research Group, School of Computer Science, BITProf. LI Ronghua
Establishment of Knowledge Graph in Computer Network05/2020-Now
- Created a knowledge graph in computer network field from scratch, built a website with Neo4j graph database, achieved entity extraction from text, word cloud generation, entity and relationship query
- Wrote a web crawler using Python Scrapy to gather data relevant to computer network from Baidu Baike and (Hudong) Baike
- Applied k-nearest neighbors (KNN) to classify all the entities to achieve entity recognition, and built word vectors with fastText to generate word cloud
- Used Piecewise Convolutional Neural Networks (PCNN) for relation extraction based on the relationship triples crawled from Wikipedia corpus after alignment
Researcher, Prof. Cui’s Lab, BITAdvisor: Prof. CUI Lixin
Comprehensive Evaluation of the Safety of College Reopening During COVID-1905-07/2020
- Employed Analytic Hierarchy Process(AHP) to build a safety index for returning college students during the pandemic; modeled a hierarchy by considering the local COVID-19 information, medical resources for safety, population and epidemic response level, and school-specific information and detailed schedules
- Analyzed through a series of pairwise comparisons, measured consistency for evaluation, determined the weight of criteria
- Pre-processed relevant data, calculated safety index of multiple colleges, suggested school-reopening plans
- Finished a paper as co-first author submitted to IEEE Access
The Influence of Transactive Memory System on Customer Involved Service Innovation -A Case Study of MIUI.Com06/2019-06/2020
- Studied the dynamic relationship between transactive memory system (TMS) and customer-involved service innovation by analyzing the real data from MIUI BBS
- Built a web crawler with Python to collect and cleanse data from the website MIUI BBS in support of quantitative analysis with Pajek
- Provided assistance in empirical research using SPSS Amos, including performing reliability and validity analysis, applying Structural Equation Modeling(SEM), Bootstrap, and hierarchical regression analysis for validation and verification of the proposed model
Evaluation of Customer-perceived Service Quality on WeChat06/2019-02/2020
- Studied WeChat social network for customer-perceived service quality evaluation
- Collected data of 6300 comments on WeChat via a self-built web crawler in Python
- Assisted in building customer perceived service quality evaluation index system for WeChat, and proposed suggestions for improving service quality based on analysis results
Core Member, Finalist(1%) in 2020 Interdisciplinary Contest in Modeling (ICM), COMAP
Topic: A Model for Projected Plastic Waste Using Multiple Regression Analysis02/2020
- Self-learned: Machine Learning by Andrew Ng (Stanford online Course on Coursera)
- 3rd Prize(Team Leader), Global Management Challenge(GMC), national-level(11/2017, 11/2018)
Visit my blog to know more about me!